We are hoping to have an observing session on the night…… however the weather forecast for tomorrow is not looking good. But there are some signs the weather may improve but this will not be known until Tuesday morning’s forecasts. We will update the website if observing will be held on Tuesday night.
If the NAG observing session is cancelled, we will have an alternate program in place.
Program is as the following.
1. Bring in your telescopes if you need help with resolving any issues or want to learn how to use them better. Bring them in even if the observing session is on .
2. A trick you can use with barlow lenses to improve your view of the night sky. See the rings of Saturn with a 32mm lens and experience good eye relief.
3. Demonstration of connecting digital cameras to telescopes.
4. How to observe the Sun safely and see images like this without spending a fortune
5. We look at some of the interesting objects to see over Sydney in the next 4 weeks
6. We look at the current changes in Jupiter
7. Our Observing sessions for the next 4 weeks.
8. Question and Answer Section. This is where members and visitors can ask questions or make suggestions on anything astronomy or club related.